FuzziBunz® One Size Elite diapers feature adjustable internal elastic in
the legs and waist allowing them to grow with your baby from birth to
potty training. Save money by not having to purchase multiple sized
diapers as your baby grows, as this diaper fits most babies between 7-35
No need to figure out confusing snap downs, simply adjust the
internal leg and waist elastic for a customized fit to your baby
without the added bulk. Much like maternity pants, adjusting the
elastic slits over the buttonhole allows for endless customization and a
Truly reusable and earth friendly, the One Size Elite’s Easy
Replace Elastic System allows for easy and no-sew replacement if the
elastic ever wears out. Great for families with multiple children.
Features of the 2013 Elite
- Easily adjustable internal elastic in the legs and waist allow for endless customization
- Wider crotch and pocket opening makes it easier to stuff and will fit a multitude of inserts
- Newly adjusted, more generous sizing to fit a larger range
of babies. Sizing is comparable to the best selling FuzziBunz® Medium
Perfect Size diaper
- Easy Replace Elastic System eliminates the need to rip
seams or throw away diapers to replace old or worn out elastic –
Replacement elastic sets are provided FREE from FuzzIBunz®
- Stretchy internal elastic is comfortable for babies while still tough on containing messes
- Waterproof outside keeps messes contained while super soft fleece lines the inside to keep your baby dry
- Durable snaps will last wash after wash unlike hook-and-loop diapers
- Snap make it more difficult for baby to remove their own diaper when they grow older and add even more customized adjustability
- Microfiber inserts are now included in two sizes and have been lab tested for ultimate absorbency
- One Size Elite pocket diaper
- 2 Microfiber Inserts for superior absorbency (small insert for newborns and medium-large insert for larger babies)
How it works
FuzziBunz® One Size Elite are pocket diapers that consist of three parts:
1 – An outer waterproof fabric to prevent leaking and keep messes contained
2 – An inner super soft fleece to wick away moisture and keep the baby dry
3 – A pocket opening that is created between the inner and
outside fabric for “stuffing” with inserts, soakers, or any absorbent
FuzziBunz® One Size Elite are a breeze to use
- Adjust the elastic – Make the diaper
smaller or larger by sliding slits in the elastic over button holes.
Once you adjust the internal elastic for the first use, you generally
won’t have to re-adjust until the baby grows to the next size – you will
not have to adjust the elastic for every use.
- Stuff the Pocket - Slide an insert of
your choice into the pocket opening. Customize the absorbency according
to your baby’s needs. Two microfiber inserts are included with the
FuzziBunz® One Size Elite and it is important to note that most other
brands of inserts/soakers will fit the wide pocket opening.
- Snap it on – Place the diaper on your
baby as you would a regular diaper and snap the wings onto the front to
secure. With many durable snaps on the front of the diaper, its easy to
find the best fit your baby as they grow.
Washing and Care
FuzziBunz® diapers and inserts should be washed after each
use. Rinse diapers in cold soak or rinse cycle. Wash on hot with
detergent free of dyes, oils or additives. Rinse diapers in cold rinse
cycle. Dry on low or medium until dry. Read detailed wash and care
instructions and detergent recommendations here.
With lifetime coverage on snaps and PUL, FuzziBunz® stands
behind its products and offers a warranty that is unmatched in the
diaper industry. You can read more about the FuzziBunz® warranty here.